I was originally going to make a bucket list, but, I need deadlines closer than that. Haha. So, here is my 5 year plan. Things I will do before January 1st, 2016.
Katy's Five Year To-Do List
1. Marry my soulmate.
2. Get out of the Navy.
3. Go on a cruise.
4. Run a half-marathon.
5. Visit Greece.
6. Visit NYC.
7. Visit Washington (the state)
8. Visit San Fransisco.
9. Have a blog meet up!
10. Open a bakery.
11. Dye my hair blonde.
12. Take my brother and my goddaughter to the shrimp festival.
13. Go to Halloween Horror Nights.
14. Visit Las Vegas.
15. Build a snowman.
16. Drink a margarita on a beach.
17. Go on a day-long bike ride date with Shane.
18. Get a dog.
19. Get a cat.
20. Make a family picture Christmas Card.
21. Visit Ireland.
22. Try a vegan diet for a month.
23. Run a 10K.
24. Run a marathon.
25. Watch White Christmas with my husband on Christmas Eve.
26. Read 500 books.
27. Kiss my best friend when he gets home from Afghanistan.
28. Get a degree.
30. Buy a beach cruiser bike with a basket.
31. Cook Thanksgiving dinner.
32. Take a spin class,
33. Take a Bikram yoga class.
34. Pin SSgt on Shane.
35. Take Shane to Sea World.
36. Go to a FL/GA game.
37. Host a Superbowl party.
38. Go to a Jacksonville Jaguars game.
39. Go an entire year without a cigarette.
40. Get a library card.
41. Decorate my house for Christmas.
42. Take my brother trick-or-treating.
43. Make a wedding scrapbook.
So that's what I have so far. I'll add to it as I come up with things, and cross them off as I accomplish them. I'm really looking forward to this!