Wednesday, March 2, 2011

15 - I Can't Wait For Fashion!

Holy wowzers. My behind is sore. Oh yeah. Yesterday's leg workout is making me pay today. So, I figure the best thing to do, is try the "hair of the dog" method. I've already done my 25 squats for the day, and boy oh boy, did they hurt. I love it.

Today, however I feel kind of guilty. My diet has been way off today. So I'm going to confess, move on, and not do it tomorrow. After all, it's a whole new day! So, here goes.
+Sweet and sour chicken with jasmine rice
+Cucumbers
+2 Slices of pizza
+Salad
+Air popped popcorn w/ I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
+Ghirardelli dark chocolate w/ strawberry filling square
+Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats
+2 Diet Sprites
+Sugar-free hot chocolate
+Chai tea with Stevia and soy milk
+English Breakfast tea with Stevia

Ok. That's done. Whew. A few people asked about how I got my header, and I created it using an editing application found at picnik.com. I heard about this amazing and (user friendly) site from the lovely Allie, and I love it. I suggest everyone to go check it out, it's amazing! (I used the collage portion to create the header.)

I figured, since I don't really have much else to do out here in Africa except dream of the things I am going to be able to do (shop!) when I get back to the States, I'd share some of the things I've found that I realy want! Sorry if that's lame, I just love fashion and I get super excited. Now, I'm not saying I will buy all of these things, I'm just looking.



Ok, so too many things... And yeah, I probably won't spend $200 on a purse. But I really love them. Love. Them. Haha. Anyways, I hope everyone has a great day, and wish me luck on my workout tonight (they are always rough after a 12 hour shift!), I might need it!

P.S. The number in the title is going to reflect the amount of days I have left in Africa. Thanks fashionfitnessfoodie for the idea! :)

11 comments:

  1. so cute so cute so cute and SO cute :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm hungry again. Your list sounds so good even if it wasn't on your diet!

    I love the D&B purse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That purse is seriously adorable, and the shoes are hot!! I want them too haha! I don't think I could do 25 squats, so great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh hooray this countdown is exciting!!!! closer to bffs and workout buddies! whahooo!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! i know how easy it is to feel crappy after eating pizza or doughnuts or mcdonalds (ahem me on saturday morning) but think of all the times you did work out when you didnt want to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are those shoes!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE YOUR NEW HEADER. Girl, your workouts are KILLER!! What are you talking about...you eat so healthy:) Can we go shopping together when you get back to the states!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the purse is so cute! I love the little mickey faces!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shoes are so adorable! Love 'em!

    Picnik is great. I used it on the header of my blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow---15 days !!! Yay!

    G'luck on your workout tonight :)

    Hey---I think it's totally fun to "window shop" like that! I pick out lots of stuff that I'll never buy...and occasionally I find myself splurging on something I never thought I would (so it's good to know what you like!).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! Glad you liked the idea :)
    I love those pumps!! Sexy sexy!
    When I eat one thing that I know is "bad" for me - i usually continue the streak all day long. It's either all or nothing for me!

    ReplyDelete