Monday, February 14, 2011

I Love You All SO Much....

Happy Valentine's Day!! 


This is seriously like one of my favorite holidays. I love love, what can I say?!? Haha. Since I'm not with my Snuggleboo-bear-loverboy this year, and stuck far, far away from the people I love, I figured I'd show you guys who those people are. :) Happy Valentine's Day y'all!


This boy owns my heart. I'm so lucky to have such a studly man.

My best friend, Ellie. When I say best friend, I mean my hetero life-mate. (PLEASE excuse the nast cigarettes. I no longer partake in that particular vice. I'm working on Ellie. :))

My awesome-sauce baby bro. He's almost seven! He's so dang pretty. (And yes, I do need more mohawk making practice...)

My Daddy. I love him so much. Also, my rare original hair color. 

My red-headed Mama. She is crazy-sauce and I love her so much. I really should show it more.


My God-baby Akemi. Yeah, I let her drive sometimes. Just call me Britney.

My beautiful Ally-Pants. And her soon-to-be Baby Joey. :) 

My super "Tall-One" Patrick Bear. He's like my big-little brother. I adore him.

My gorgeous, always down for crazy Katy schemes, Nancy-Pants!!! 

My stunning Shannon. She's so brave, and I love her so much! 

My cousins Amber and Cassie. They are so darned pretty. Amber also has the most precious little girl. She looks like a porcelain doll. :)

And so many more people! I love you all so much, and I wish you all a WONDERFUL VALENTINE'S DAY! 

I can't wait for next year. It will be my first Valentine's Day as a WIFE!!!!  SO exciting.

11 comments:

  1. What a great post!
    Great pics---and such a nice way to see who is (normally) in your life :)
    Happy Valentine's Day Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww you have so many awesome people in your life! =) Happy Vday love! <3

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, great post!! I love my family so much too. :) It's so crazy you're going to be a wife next year, so amazing though! Happy Valentine's Day from Chicago! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day! Friends & family are the best people to share the love with...and bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited that next year you will be a wife on this wonderful day you deserve it your an amazing girl I can tell and i've only "met" you online LOL :) Happy Vday love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww so sweet. happy valentine's day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, this is so much like the post I posted earlier today! Great minds think alike I guess! :)

    Love seeing all those you love most! Happy valentine's girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww lovee this post! I love love too!! Next year you will be celebrating as a married women, amazing! Have a great night girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Katy can I tell you how naturally pretty you are!? I am so jealous!!!
    Love your pictures, especially the one of you and your daddy. Your little brother looks A LOT like you too. Happy Valentines Day - your last year as a "sing;e" woman!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post-love all the love! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. girl you so blessed!I love seeing all the good in your life. Such a joy!
    LC

    ReplyDelete