Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

Workout: 45 minutes weight (legs/shoulders) / 5 minutes planks / 3.2 mi run (3.0 mi in 28:13)


I was so excited about my run last night. Seriously. It made my whole night, and I got a little bit faster! Sooner or later I'll be able to call myself a real runner! 


We had the Christmas tree lighting here on base last night (I was, of course, absent and at the gym.), and I have to admit, they did a really good job. I really appreciate the effort they go through to make the holidays not so depressing around here. That being said, I only have 90 more days here! Then it's back to the good ol' U S of A!! Woo hoo! Actually, I'm scheduled to be leaving on St. Patrick's Day. So no green beer for me. Again. 


That's about it for the day. Back to reading my favorite blogs and salivating over food I can't make.... YET. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment