Saturday, December 11, 2010

Willpower is a Jerk

Workout: 30 minutes elliptical / 30 minutes SM


As this hungry runner always says: I kicked my trash, and FINALLY got sweat in my eyeballs! :) It was a good day.


So, I made a deal with my workout partner. I would drink 8 bottles of water a day, if he gives up Monster energy drinks. See, I have a horrible habit of only drinking like 2 or 3 bottles (until I hit the gym. I drink AT LEAST three there, probably because I'm so dehydrated), and he can't go without at least one Monster.


We both made it one day. 


I don't know what it is about water, that I don't drink it. I like water. I guess I just don't think about it much. If only I craved it like I crave candy, I suppose. So I started using those little packets you put in water, hoping to maybe fool myself it was my Diet Coke... Lol. It's helping, but I still need to transfer my "no cigarette" mentality and willpower into "DRINK WATER" willpower.


A friend of mine is tempting me with Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies. I had one. I'll allow myself one more, and then I'm THROUGH. Thin Mint girl scout cookies are pretty much my kryptonite. Seriously.


What is one food that you cannot resist?


Mine is Thin Mint girl Scout cookies and candy corn. I heart them pretty hardcore.

No comments:

Post a Comment