Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sharing (fudge) is Caring!

Workout: 30 minutes weightlifting (chest) 30 minutes TM 2.5 miles (SLOW PACE, lol.)

So I received some sad news this morning. The coach of my favorite football team resigned this morning (for me, I suppose yesterday for the rest of the world...). I'm pretty disappointed, but such is the life of sports I suppose. I wish him and his family well, though.

Yesterday I hit the treadmill, for the first time in a long time. I also ran for the first time since Thanksgiving. My right quad has been giving me a lot of trouble lately, so I've been trying to take it easy. I ran first 1.5 miles at a pretty steady pace, but then my leg started hurting. so I slowed it down and did the run/walk method. Then I stretched a whole bunch! It was a little sore this morning, when I woke up, but feels much better now, so I'm going to try to run again in the morning. (Don't really have a choice since we have pt anyways.)  

I had some yummy delicious fudge that one my co-workers got sent in a care package today. It was like heaven after all this camp food. My favorite thing to receive in care packages are Quaker Oats Chocolatey Mint Rice cakes. Shane sent me some and they made my world.

If you were away from home for a long time, what would you like to receive in a care package?

No comments:

Post a Comment