Saturday, December 18, 2010

Favorites!

Workout: NONE! Rest day, and a much needed one!!

I've decided to start a new recurring theme. A list of favorites, things involved in exercise, healthy living, food, etc that I have, and WANT in my life. I think it will be fun. So here's to the first edition!

1. Lipton Flavored Green Tea to Go. I heart these little packets of yummy, no-calorie, deliciousness pretty hardcore. The flavors I use devour are Honey & Lemon and Mandarin & Mango. These little packets of joy make it so much easier for me to drink my required amount of water a day. I use some other no calorie flavored packets of well, but these are by far the bee's knees in my book.

2. UnderArmour Women's UA Jet Print Bra (A/B cup). Now, keep in mind I was passed over during puberty by the Well-Endowed Fairy, so if you are a larger cup, you may find a different bra works better for you. However, for me and my size, this thing is on point. It's breathable, soft, and super comfortable. I don't feel it during my workouts, and better yet, I don't feel my girls going buck wild, since it provides great support. I also love the bright colors, so if it does show under my workout top, it feel less like I'm being one of those classy girls who thinks the world needs to see their underwear. Hello Miley Cyrus.

3. Brocoli. I know, this is the bane of every child's existence, an evil second only to brussell sprouts, but I LOVE IT. And I always have. And I like it simple. A little salt, a little pepper, and a little butter. None of that cheese nonsense. (I love cheese, but not anywhere near my brocoli....) It's so delicious. Yum.

Now, for something I want desperately...

THESE Nike Tempo running shorts. Not just any Nike Tempo running, shorts. But THESE. I love them. They are wonderful and useful. And I will make them mine. I will.

That's all for now. Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you on the tea and broccoli! Love them both too. I don't have those Nike shorts but I have some similar and I love them!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete