Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's a Wonderful Life

This is what I spent the morning doing.




Life is pretty hard, huh? (Notice the beautiful cross Shane sent me for Christmas? Boy do I love that man.) I almost felt like I was back in Hawaii, and could go get a Planet Smoothie (my favorite) afterwards. It was nice for a while. :-)


Then I went to my shop and found I had mail! Care package! I love my wonderful mother. She sent me a great Christmasy package full of Bridal magazines, hot chocolate mix, homemade Christmas cookies, presents (Yay!), granola bars, etc. I love her dearly. Seriously. People do not realize how important care packages are to those deployed. Especially this time of year when all I want in the world is to be with my hubby and family. So if you know anyone who is or will be deployed, keep that thought in your head. 


This is what my crafty mom did. Please ignore the hideous gold color of the sheets. It's what the store out here had.....






Moral of the story? Today has been a pretty awesome day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment