Monday, December 20, 2010

New Plans

Workout: 30 minutes weights (arms...light) / 45 minutes SM goodness


I spent 45 minutes of my day watching the movie "Couple's Retreat" on the Stairmaster today. Okay. I was watching Couple's Retreat on my iPod, and I loved every second of it. It was great. Though, I have decided I need an interval workout. Though probably not on the SM. I love my time on it, and I don't want to do anything to mess with that relationship. So I'm thinking one for the elliptical. Gotta look into a good one.


My workout partner and I got into to it today. Yup. We got into this hue fight at dinner tonight, and he blew off our workout. Second time this has happened, so I'm thinking it's time to part ways. I was debating all evening how to switch up my routine, and I think I have it figured out. I'm going to try a sort-of "two-a-days" for a while. Only on my non-work days. I won't have the time or energy to get to the gym twice on days I work my 12 hours shift. 


So, the goal is on my off days, go to the gym in the am when I wake up, and do my weights program (it's less crowded. Not as many boys to compete for the weight benches.), and then 30 minutes of cardio. Then, in the evening, which is when I usually go to the gym just do more cardio. Though probably a different kind. On days that I work, my usual one workout will do. I'm going to try this, and we'll see how this works out for me. :) I'll keep y'all posted!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE two a days:) Bummer about the fight! I always watch stuff on my ipod...makes time zoom by!

    ReplyDelete