Sunday, December 5, 2010

Introductions Are In Order

Hi!

My name is Katy, and I've decided after cyber-stalking a few blogs to start one of my own. Makes me feel less creepy, I suppose.... : )

The real reason? I'm trying to live a healthier life, and I've just started to get into exercise and -trying- to eat healthy. I'm getting married in October, to the only guy who would put up with me my calmer, more patient, better half, Shane - or some cheesy nickname involving the word Boo, as I call him. I can't wait to start my life with him, but I want it to be a good, long, healthy one.

Right now I'm in the Navy and currently stationed in Djibouti, Africa. This makes any form of exercise not in our base gym or approximately 2mi long running trail pretty impossible. Luckily, for now at least, that seems to be enough. Though I am so counting the minutes looking forward to my return the US, and exploring new running/exercise opportunities.


                                           (Feeding a gazelle at the Cheetah Refuge in Djibouti)

Anyways. I hope my bad spelling and worse grammar don't scare anyone off. Thanks for checking me out! (I'll post pictures as soon as I can.)

Today's workout: Weightlifting (arms) 60 minutes Elliptical/Stair stepper 15/15 (Was NOT feeling cardio today...) 

No comments:

Post a Comment