Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Kelly, The Veronica's, and Babies.... Oh My!

So yesterday as I was sweating my little booty off on the Stairmaster I was reading the December issue of Shape magazine. It featured Kelly Osbourne, and I have to say I'm rather impressed with this young lady, and how far she has come in her life. I may not agree with the way she lived her life previously, but I admire her dedication to change her life around. I like how she credits her weight loss to hard work, and a healthy (if restricted) diet, and not some pill she's getting paid to push. (Hello K. Kardashian. All of them.)

This is the cover, and while I feel it looks a little airbrushed, there is no denying the huge difference in the girl she once was. So kudos to her. (Plus, we use the same shampoo.... I heart Wen shampoo something fierce!)

On a different note, I discovered a new favorite song on my cardio playlist last night. The Veronica's "Untouched" really gets me moving. Plus, the message of the song hits a little close to home, with me being in Africa and all. Haha.

And last thing... My good friend sister, Allyson is having a baby in April, and she found out last night she is having a little boy! So there was much celebrating on my side on the world. Congrats to her and her family!!

Off to enjoy the desert heat. Or not!

-Katefreak.

1 comment:

  1. I love new blog friends! I'm so glad you stopped by and commented!!

    ReplyDelete