Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cinderella Dress.....

So Day One of blog eating was a success. I had no candy. Yup, that's right, absolutely zero. I'm so dang proud of myself. :)


I'm working nights right now, so I sleep all day, and am up all night. So my meals are backwards. The good news is that I get breakfast for dinner every night! :)


Here was MY breakfast:
Barbecue beef, chicken kabob, corn, and brocoli. Side of cucumbers and my Coke Light (DC)

And my lunch (since the galley closes I'm left up to my own devices...)
Chocolatey Chip Special K Protein Meal Bar

Then my snack:
90 Calorie Peaches 'n Berries Special K snack bar. These things are the bomb.com

Gum. I love gum.

Then dinner. Or breakfast. Whatever.
Fried egg sandwich on toasted pumpernickel bread, mini blueberry muffin, watermelon, slightly green banana, and orange juice.

The blueberry muffin was my splurge. They have some ad big as my fist, but I just get the baby ones. Those things are delicious it hurts. They are the one thing the galley got WAYYYYYY right. Yum.

Haven't made it to the gym yet, still have to go. Lol. Was being lazzzzzzzy on the internet. Going to do chest today. :) 

I was looking online at wedding dresses, and found an entire Disney inspired line. Um, that's probably gonna happen. I am obsessed with Disney, and Shane proposed at Disney World in front of Cinderella's castle....sooooo....yeah. The link is here. I'm in love. :)

Anyways, I'm off. Have a great day everyone, and thanks so much for all the encouraging words yesterday! 

8 comments:

  1. I've seen these dresses before! I'm a Disney nut too! The Magic Kingdom is the one place in the world I know like the back of my hand. Great job on the meals today! Love blueberry muffins too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH wow those dresses are just gorgeous! I love eating breakfast for dinner! Breakfast is my favorite meal and I love eating it for dinner whenever I can.Special K bars are pretty good, but I love the Kashi Bars you should try those!
    have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dresses are so pretty! yumm I could definitely have breakfast for dinner every day! Thanks for posting some pics, it's interesting to see what kind of food they serve you guys. Awesome job not having candy, hope your workout goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog!! Coke Light?? Hmm lol that has a better ring to it than diet coke. Congrats on the new candy...I need to get rid of our candy from Christmas. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job on the eating! oh, and that #204 dress makes me want to get married again. That thing is BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those dresses are fantastic!! I love them all!! Seeing that broccoli on your plate just made my mouth water.. Yum!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, I KNOW! I saw the princess dresses when I was wedding planning and fell in love too! I ended up falling even more in love with a different dress (the one I bought), but I love the Disney ones too!

    Angelo has updated his collection since '08 when I got married, but the dresses are still just as stunning. I just saw a video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzj94IoIAws) of the dresses and it really is amazing just how stunning those dresses are. I loved every minute of wedding planning and getting to be a princess! I'm so excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found your blog from Hungry Runner Girl's blog,
    WAY to GO on your no candy for the day.
    That is impressive!! I need to work on this!
    Thinking Hungry Runner girl is going to be my running blog and yours will now be my "eat healthy" blog that I read :)
    Have fun on your food journey!!
    Tori

    ReplyDelete