Saturday, January 29, 2011

Tummy Aches

So shortly after my post yesterday, I came down with a lightening case of a stomach bug, and spent the majority of my day in the fetal position holding my tummy and hating life. Biggest thing I was not doing was sleeping. And since tonight I had to work, I'm seriously going off fumes tonight.

So, my stomach feels much better now, just a slight nauseated feeling, so I think once I go home and crash out I should be back to 100% tomorrow and ready for some intervals. Ooooh buddy.I'm totally excited about it. As soon as I write this post I'm going to get off my lazy bum and do my lunges and planks.

Anyways, sorry for the brief post, but I seriously don't have anything to talk about, really. I psuedo-watched a movie called "Pirate Radio", though I can't really give an accurate review since I wasn't really paying attention.. Lol.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and I'll be back with my normal shenanigans tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're starting to feel better!! Don't feel guilty about the short post. You need your rest :)

    ReplyDelete