Monday, January 10, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!!

WOOHOO! Sophia over at Raven Waves gave me the Stylish Blogger Award!! What a sweetheart, and since I am a total n00b blogger, it made me super happy!! So everyone should go check her out, she's really funny, and super pretty. Plus, she speaks Greek, and I'm totally jealous.

There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
1.  Make a post + Link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2.  Share 7 things about yourself.
3.  Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4.  Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!



Seven Things About Katy

1. I love video games. And I'm a total XBOX 360 fanboy. I get mad at Shane if he buys a game for (his) PS3, since I refuse to play it. Seriously, I am a total XBOX geek.

2. My best friend Ellie and I once spent 6 hours writing a love letter to a super creepy guy I worked with, all because I lost a bet. That letter was very intense, and made me blush. It was a huge hit at work, though. (Don't worry, the guy knew it was a joke, and thought it was hilarious. Thank God. He could have turned out to be the serial killer type. It really was a gamble.)

3. I am a HUGE Florida Gators fan. I love them. I won't miss a game if at all possible, and even then I follow it on ESPN.com. I even tried to schedule my wedding (on a Saturday) around a bye week. But it didn't work out. So I'll probably be THAT bride checking game scores under the table.

4. I have a six (almost seven!) year old adopted brother. He's varied between being the world's most precious little boy to being the world's most obnoxious little boy. I love him so very much.

5. When I was a little girl (and only child) I had an imaginary twin sister name Jacqueline. I wanted a sibling sooooo badly.

6. I can't stand Miley Cyrus, but am obsessed with Hannah Montana. I saw the movie in theaters, and own it on blu-ray. That show is too darn cute.

7. I am in love with blogging. It's so much fun, and I love reading about everyone else's day. It is also a huge inspiration to me.

I am going to tag:

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag and fun to learn more about you! I love the creepy letter writing, totally something I would do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love awards! Thanks for the tag. :-) Now I have to think of 7 things about myself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH THANKS FOR THE AWARD:) I am obsessed with you. THat is so cool you have an adopted brother. WIll you please post the letter...ha that is hilarious. Love hanah but hate miley, you are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the award! i want to give an oscar worthy speech but all i can think of is, awh geez, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award my darling!! You are the sweetest. I love your fun facts! I had an imaginary friend when i was little...but a twin..that is WAY cooler! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the award girl! I love the blogging world too..I have learned so much and find everyone to be so inspirational, including you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it :-) Thanks lady! I'll be sure to accept soon- today was just an uber long day and I have frickin hw to do for the hospital. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My boyfriend loves his X-Box too. We call it his second girlfriend! I wish I could get into it, but I can only play my old school N-64! I feel the same way about blogging. I feel like we all have this amazing community now. So glad we “met”!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So I was creepin again haha, for inspiration to start my own like you told me to.

    And at the wedding, don't worry about being THAT bride. I'll be THAT guest and flash you hand signals so you know who scored and all that. We'll work on them when you get back hahaha

    ReplyDelete