Monday, January 17, 2011

Still Hurtin'

Workout: 30 minutes weights (various body parts) / 25 lunges / planks / 30 minutes elliptical


Found out today I am not. pain. free.

Major disappointment. But instead of getting super down about it, I'm going to try to stay positive. Running may not be in my immediate future, but at least I can still do what I've been doing with weights and the elliptical. It does make me sad, though. :(

I was going to try to upload a video my best friend made of her doing her lunges. It's hilarious. But it won't let me download it. I'll keep working the issue. :)

Anyways, I hope everyone had a great 3 day weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Me and you both Katy...we're in the same boat. I'll be doing weights and hopefully the elliptical soon, and thinking about you! :) We'll both stay positive together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you're staying positive, the elyptical is a great alternative!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay postive, slow and steady wins the race, try to eat healthy and blog what you eat because I always find that when I blog my meals I tend to eat less and better! Wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete