Monday, January 17, 2011

So, so, so, Tired.

Holy cow.

Power outage messing up sleep. (No power = no air conditioning. This is Africa. You do the Math.)

Twelve hour shift. (On which I did my planks - 1:30 front, 1:00 side; and my lunges - 25 each leg)

Forty-five minute meeting.

Then this:

30 minute weight workout (arms)
1 mile run! in 9:13
30 minutes elliptical

Now I look like this:

See those bags?!

And want to crawl into this:


If I weren't pretty much a zombie right now, I'd tell you guys all about how much my run rocked my socks (disappointingly just boring white socks) off, and how I wanted to go much further than just a measly mile, but stopped myself so I don't re-injure myself.

Kinda like I just did there. :)

I'm off to be in a coma for at least the next 10 hours. I'll be back to stalk your blogs then. :) 

I also have a special video to show you guys. It's awesome. 

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your run!! How exciting!! :) Sorry to hear about the AC problem, hope your 10 hour coma is uninterrupted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing run!! Congratulations! And the rest of your workout sounded pretty intense too :) Have a good rest. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shirt!! Can't wait for the video :)

    ReplyDelete