Friday, January 14, 2011

January Playlists... Late, I know!!

Hey y'all!!!


So I decided to share my playlists, and I'll be switching things up, hopefully monthly. I'm even going to start a page, for easy reference. Maybe nobody but myself will use it, but what the heck, right?!

First off, I make 3 separate playlists. One for strength training, one for cardio, and then a final one for stretching. I have three different mindsets, and three different paces, so one playlist just doesn't work out for me! Here goes!

Strength Training Playlist
+ Circle the Drain by Katy Perry
+What the Hell by Avril Lavigne
+ Dolphin's Cry by Live
+ Teenage Dream by Katy Perry
+ Black and Yellow by Wiz Khalifa
+ Heartless by The Fray
+ Raise Your Glass by P!nk
+ It's Not Me, It's You by Skillet




Cardio Playlist
+ Untouched by The Veronicas
+ Seventy Times Seven by Brand New
+ War by Sick Puppies
+ Umbrella by Rihanna
+ Only The Good Die Young by Billy Joel
+ Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon
+ Naturally by Selena Gomez
+ Almost Everything by Wakey Wakey
+ Cowboy Casanova by Carrie Underwood




Stretch Playlist
+ Goodbye My Lover by James Blunt
+ Faithfully by Journey
+ Cry Little Sister by Sister Mercy
+ The Boys of Summer by Don Henley
+ Young Forever by Jay-Z


So... Yup. That's it for January. :) Have a great day all!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE Circle the Drain. That's on my cardio playlist. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I love new playlists. Lots of great songs here, and a couple I've never heard! Thank you!! Have a great Friday/Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of having different playlists for different exercise types! I can see you have a good taste in music :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks! I like a whole spectrum of stuff. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always looking for new music to dl for playlists-thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool idea of having separate playlists! Untouched is a great cardio song.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a playlist for cardio and then generally put my ipod onto shuffle for strength or anything else. Great tunes! Forgot about how much I love that Veronicas song!

    ReplyDelete